Friday 19 April 2013

Wave - first and last.

Ive been waiting for this day for so long.
I know it will hit me down again, or, every single time I went through this shit.
I know someone is always there for me.
I know there are people who loves me.
I know this route of life isnt easy, neither I heard people said that its worth it.
No shit is worth your time.

For the nth times, how many times do I need to say this? You are not his anything, neither am I. So none of us has the right/power to control him.
His life is none of your business, neither mine. Why are we orbiting our worlds just because this person is alive?
Tell me which part of me you don't like. Tell me straight in my face before I punch yours.
I have never do bad to anyone unless the person done bad to me. But even though anyone is bad, they are never gonna be as bad as you.
How to describe u? Bitch.
Oh wait there are two of them.
You'll never know. You know why? Coz YOU NEVER ONCE TRY PUTTING YOURSELF IN MY SHOE. Just because you're jealous doesn't mean that relationship is belong to you.
Jealous go find yourself one la!
Sorry hor lastest news, the guy that you LOVE so much confessed and had a date with someone else already! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH ONE DAY I WILL SHAKE LEG AND LAUGH AT YOU WHILE YOU'RE CRYING TO SEE HIM LEAVING.

No mood for anymore of this.

Met hamizah for dinner after dpp ends at 5:45. Went for dinz at cwp bagus then we had Gelare for dessert wah cost 30 bucks leh so ex! But the texture was so good! :)
Thank you hamizah for the day :*

Did some htht with my forever friend (this friend is gonna come with me forever already coz she can tolerate my nonsense!)

Ok feeling better now.

Wed tell yl the whole thing. I scared.

Cannot wait for tmr! Hope that tmr will be a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment