Friday 26 April 2013

Tgif

Started at 10 today. Starting was hmt lecture! Wah the weather hor I can't stand it.
But in the morning it rains lehhhh unfair

Sp4 do mass/molecular balance thingy. Bb sucks cannot upload more than once.
Had fun during sp disturbing yl hahaha and my dear 4yo you jacket is wrong side hahaha

During dpp I didnt really listen. There goes the phrase "you can't have best of both worlds" well if I get to talk to him I wont have the time to listen aiyaaaa
Anyway dpp teacher will upload ma hahaha
Oh well I missed this feeling, its been too long.

Loser got me chocolate pancake coz I solved his 4pic1word which he stucked for very long, courage la courage.

Probably some "inside" meaning that is why he stucked on that so long and by a glance I solved it for him.....hmmm.

We had dinner tgt with haz. Awkward wave to keefe otw to koufu errr sorry for the awkwardness hahaha

Homed.

Have a lot of work to do! Leggo! Week 3 here I come :)

Tomorrow going yilin's house for gathering and she going cook food for us to eat yay! Looking forward too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment