Monday 22 April 2013

I'll be happy if it rains on weekdays than weekends

Supposed to start at 9 but started at 10 coz no fpm tutorial.
As usual late again haha rushed to school.
Left yck mrt and I saw this bright yellow bag at not far front. Joey. Hahaha easily spotted.

Maths was a headache. Teacher's going so fast. So fast that nobody dare to stop her.
I almost cried coz im stucked in a particular question. Why oh why this teacher. This must be a joke right. :(

Didn't know that there isnt ree lab today-aiya I brought the book leh!
Impromptu movie date with wyl, watched Saving general yang at amk!
This is the first time I am shivering when watching movie! And the movie is not short-it's almost a two hour movie!

The last ten minutes I was in serious
condition of shivering haaha same as wyl. This woman is so funny and idk how come she can click with me so well hahaha
Had fish soup for dinner at amk level3.
Headed home feeling blessed to have her.

Yay for 12pm start tuesday
The malaysians clique introduced this lame game hahaha but I still play, called Fun Run.
HAHA wondering why is it orange cat.

Did sp4 visio in between breaks.

See what yonghan do to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment