Tuesday 16 April 2013

Lovely flower top / you scared me in da mornz

Wasnt aware of my phone since class starts at 12 so im happily doing my things (no rush no rush) so when I was in my room taking things out to the dining table, checked my phone and 2 messages, 14 whatsapp messages and 2 miss calls from gff. HAHA I held my phone and said to myself "wah what happened", literally HAHA silly guy.

Belinda's birthday today that's why so rush. Reached school around 11ish and went down to ltq6 to wait. Went for lunch first coz she wasnt here yet. Felt so left out coz all is Tritons, if not, excos. Damn where do I hide...

Alright gave her a sticky hug HAHA omg the weather! Lecturer looks like winnie the pooh today oh well hahaha. Mini presentation on the first day haha luckily we survived. ;)

Saw zul with hamizah at the canteen today.
Ended at 2, wyl and I went 313 hehehe. F21/H&M/ Ewf/ that shop (forgot the name) and homez HEHE.

Took one big round, to Marina bay then back home # typicalsingaporean you know what I mean. You always will.

This whole day I only had Ewf and tako! I threw away the packed food (so sorry!) that mum bought. At first I thought I could eat at late night but im, even, still full right now. How to eat??
Hahaha three buys- 2jeans and a red top (love love). DAD'S THE BEST!

Haha here it comes again. Weird but familiar actions/feelings that I couldn't and wouldn't say. How do I react, again?
Well lets see.

Till then x. (2nd day of school)

No comments:

Post a Comment