Monday 1 April 2013

April fool 2013 parrot lq 你好

It will never be the same. Anymore.
I guess so.
Cos people who doesnt belong here are here. The huge wave is coming. Who gave them the permission to? Where am I going then?

I guess I'll have to learn to keep a distance. Maybe not like a silent quarrel thing but its just having is losing u get what I mean.

Where do I stand now.

Not only you. 
Is you you you you you you you you and you. How can people be so fake like as if  the face can be separated into five diff personalities you bullshit

this time you clearly havent had what you want but wait till you know that the one you wanted the most actually fell in love with someone you heard before and never thought that this will happened and you think back about how bad youve treated me just because the one that I wanted the most is easier to reach than the one you wanted so you took advantage of it and went closer to him without realizing that its actually hurting me inside omg what is wrong with you.

"Everybody judges so why bother of the opinions of others?"
Well said but is it always well done?
Will people change so easily just because you did something wrong then BAM someone just threw u a quote and HOORAY the usual you is back. Oh come on nobody will be that quick to change am I right.

Being happy is great but spreading the happiness to everyone is awesome.
Some people are just not worth it.

1/4 swimming with liangqi omg finallyyyyy actually is with yilin but she wasnt free but in the end she went school to get justa cable okkkz cheaper in school...zzz. oh then she met themmmm ok if I was there I dont think they will be so sweet lor tsk bias.

Corn and yoghurt was awesome.  Sprinkled salt and added butter (I think) (not me though, it was celes' s dad) and HAHA sihan was like " nono you cannot give anyone" HE LOVESSSS CORN. Ok how bout yoghurt, I at first thought that it will be creamy pr like tpo milky but I was wrong........its like damn good and hellooooo its homemade leh! Ok then she added strawberries for us and lq ate three of them :( HAHAHA ok two more weeks to school kinda excited though. no more extra thingy plz like those dangling stuffs that are affecting me omg srsly..like emotions and stuffs. Ok must switch back bodyclock ive been waking up at 11plus-12plus latest almost 1pm hehehehe okay good bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment