Sunday 28 April 2013

Stay home sunday

Woke up at 10 plus I think, and washed up and dad came home. It was raining so he couldn't go for praying. After that parents went out for praying and mahjong left me and bro at homezz.

Wasnt really loyal to work these few days. What's wrong with me?! Laziness starts to kick now even now ive yet to complete dpp write and tutorials for both dpp and hmt. Hmt is hard I swear. :/ I do understand during lecture but when it comes to tutorial I became stranger with these module omg what happened...

Went for kfc for lunch with le bro.
Tried the double down max, was lower than expectation actually. Maybe because it was kept too long and the crispness was gone :/ mehh..

Bought some groceries and snacks with the remaining money that i left for two weeks to stock up the food collections HAHA if not really nothing to eat sia no matter how low you lower your expectation to the food in my house.

Got bored around 5pm when doing tutorials so ended up "baking" potato. Well there will always be an alternative way to "bake" your potato. Since I don't have an oven I used a microwave instead. Hahaha but still, cravings satisfied. :-) wanted to add mayonnaise to potato,  NO MAYO. Saw thousand island sauce, EXPIRED.  Last way, BUTTER. Butter saves my day hahaha yeap so I endes up with butter and two "microwaved" potatoes.

First time watched star awards full, including the entrance thingy. Guilty me should have continued work after 10 but my inner slacker is out, :(

Guessed I need someone to lead my way before I got lost in the jungle of work!

Bringing so much things tmr coz got 2 labs tmr and needa do lab report on EUO.

Go me! Don't give up! Good night x

No comments:

Post a Comment