Monday 15 April 2013

I wish

I wish everyday was like today.
School starts, couldnt agree more to myself that I completely needed sleep coz I can't seems to fall asleep these days. :(
Ending of yesterday really brings me back if not I'll be sucha quiet girl today and everybody will be like "oh so weird"
Im glad im not like that this morning.
Maths was tough.
Didnt know what the teacher is trying to teach until half of the lecture has past.
Okay exaggerated a bit but she was like rushing thru and wasnt even aware of how the weaker students are doing, whether or not they are catching up or if they are having doubts but can't even stop the teacher down.
Yes I gave an example to someone that if the previous maths teacher we had was at speed number 1, this is 5! No joke.
Just because the lecture in the time table is placed on thursday and tutorials are on tuesday, doesn't mean that you should be already rushing things out without even giving us a guideline for this module that we're taking.
If I am going to be a maths teacher in the future I will share my experience of having all the weirdest and scariest maths teachers Ive had. And maths is not a memory subject, it needs patience and practice.
Before maths was okay( well obviously okay) coz we ended up talking and chit chatting away because all the teachers didnt turned up for classes and what's worst...they didn't tell us beforehand. Well this means that I had insufficient sleep which result in sleepiness and what-the-heck-is-she-teaching during maths class. I tried to listen and understand, yes i could,  but the only thing that I dont understand is why she needs to rush.
Pem meeting was held at the afternoon. Pem looks super ladylike today and friends were saying she looks like angel^^
This sem's timetable is alright coz only one 8am lesson-Ohya forgot to mention, friday is FULL. YES FULL.
Fridays are omg longest day everrr although I haven't had my Friday this week.
Coz its 8-12 lessons 12-1 break 1-6 lessons.
The most you will have on friday is the in-between toilet breaks during class :/ ah.
Well saw some familiar faces from slss today! Kinda a handful of them I know are in nyp! ohhey my juniors! Hahaha
I wished everyday was like this

No comments:

Post a Comment