Wednesday 4 September 2013

you want hear my rant?

I hate, absolutely hate those people who look down on other people just because they're:
NOT SMART ENOUGH
NOT AS RICH AS YOU
YOUNGER THAN YOU
NOT BEING ''EXPERIENCED'' ENOUGH
and the list goes on..

I know, and I WILL always know,
to be respectful to people who are elder than you,
same age as you and ALSO younger than you.

Although there's no rules in this world to say that you must respect people that are younger than you, like if you violate the rule you will go to hell straight away or your tongue or your fingers will kena kiap until flat flat la.
BUT come on la, we ARE all human beings.
Between one human and another I think that respect is a VERY IMPORTANT THING.(bold-ed and underline-d, see the importance?)

I mean, basic respect is ALWAYS an important thing between human.
And I want to emphasize that respecting an elderly is as important as respecting a person younger than you.

Maybe I'm don't have the rights to say this but I wanna emphasize that

RESPECT IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING. YOU GET IT?

You make me so angry idk is because you're used to saying words like this to people (or only maybe to me particularly) but I KNOW that you're not happy with me.

I don't think you know how HURTFUL your words are.
3 scenarios; 3 sisters.
Conclusion: NO WONDER.

Scenario #1:
Just because I once left home because I quarreled badly with my parents and went to this person's house to stayover (during that time I don't even know how long will I stay there), 
and it left such a DEEP MEMORY OF ME IN YOUR MIND wah thank you leh! I so touched that I actually left such meaningful memory in your mind, I bet you must be thinking of me all the time right? 
then recently, I went there to stayover for a day just because I'm replacing (HELPING) her for work because her boss mistaken that she was working that day, then..
just a few chinese words came out of your mouth..
''離家出走ah'' (Leaving house again har?)

Ouch. It hurts so much, I didn't know in your heart/mind I'm that kind of person.
You mean, everytime I left home and stayover at someone else's house means I left home and not going back?
You mean, my impression to you is this kind of person?
Your mind is so small I can't even find it, like a pea...SOO SMALLL zzzz

Scenario #2: 
Don't beat around the bush and hint to me that I'm plus sized.
What do you mean by "Aiya ni bu yao chi tai duo fan, lai gei wo yi ban!" (Aiya you shouldn't eat too much rice, come let me have half of it)
WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAID THAT? 
YOU MEAN, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIDDEN HINT?
Oh shut up, what if I need them?
Oh wait let's have a moment to think...I'm a teen and I'm still growing, but you, you're a middle-aged auntie in her 40s..so tell me, who needs more RICE?
I think you need more CALCIUM LA!!
Tsk! So angry.

Scenario #3:
I know respect, I really know that's important. I'm a teen and I'm NOT included in the ill-mannered one or the super silent until cannot silent that kind!!
I will greet you when I see you. DON'T YOU WORRY.
So stop telling/asking me to greet people as I ALREADY KNOW HOW.
Don't treat me like as if I'm a bad kid that are currently having their ignorant period. IM NOT.


So...do you still think RESPECT is just a small thing?








No comments:

Post a Comment