Sunday 22 September 2013

Care // updates

As much as I don't really wanna care about my future now, it should be around this time that I have most time to think about it.

What happens after poly?
What job will I go for?
What do I have to offer?
Will I go overseas or will I be staying in singapore?
.
.
.
.
.
Still kinda clueless for my future now
Guess im too used to the "走一步 算一步" thingy so I don't even have plans or even back up to plans. Yep.

Updates of holiday: left 3 more weeks till sem4 prog3! Kinda bored because nobody ask me out to play, shop, walk, or anything else. Got la but just very little, like the upcoming dinner with the usuals and maybe a whole day event with shiq and ralph?

Hais idk...plan thing also so difficult meh??
Among the two groups I'm like the most free one lor. Then the most busy one should plan because I dont know your schedules!!! Later this date then you say cannot, that date you also say cannot, then sua la don't plan don't go sua.

Printed pictures and placed them on the shelves, oh and, changed the position of placing the things on the shelves! Gonna go down to Daiso soon to see what I can find there for decorations!

Cleared unwanted notebooks from sem2 and sem3, a bit 不舍得 throw away dpp notes!! IKR THAT FEELING!!! But also put there dindey haha might as well hor
Buying notebooks is a joy! Bought around 7 new ones :-)

Bought TBS facial products too (again!) Tea tree oil and facial wash are the most frequently used! So they used up very fast! Oh and got a new facial one for night time! And I would like to say that the scrub facial wash (night) makes me love washing my face hehehe not to forgot about the mask too! Haha shiokkkk

Bought lead, magnets, duster and other stuffs too! Now trying to cut down spending so that can save! Cause no job so try to save? Hehe

Hobby(?): swim, maybe starting next week (which is tmr) swim thrice a week??? But the tan line so ugly hahaha coz is on my arm not on shoulder (shoulder one sexier hahahaha wth)

No comments:

Post a Comment