Tuesday 3 September 2013

E18HTEN CHEFS // INTERNSHIP

Met hamizah for movie and lunch/dinner.
Lunch/Dinner at Eighteen Chefs @ Cine :)
Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
Review: Not bad but waffles made us too full that day.

Double Cheese Fries (I think?!!?)
Review: Should be hotter, if not, NO.
But plus points to the generous amount of cheese they gave.

Ice Lemon Tea
Review: Looks like some kind of old school cups

Hamizah's baked pasta with scrambled egg and additional salmon (underneath)
Review: Can't say much cause I didn't get to try but from what I see, there's so so so so much dairy products in one bowl of meal. 
1) There's cheese
2) Egg
3) Since it's pasta, confirm there's sauce underneath (most probably cream based)


Pasta with sausage
Review: I don't know about anyone else but I think it looks pathetic, like for KIDS.
Anyway this is under the Students' Promotion thingy...so maybe we shouldn't expect too much!?
I would be happier if they gave more sausages because the portion might be a bit......for kids. Yeap.

Raspberry Sauce with Vanilla Ice Cream
Review: TOO SWEET. Or maybe I was too full for sweet stuffs like this. BUT, if you're someone who loves jams (raspberry, blueberry, strawberry and other berries) then I think you will love this dessert. 
It is really not made for me (I was just giving this dessert a try because it sounded good)
But I kind of adore the part when you scoop the ice cream with a little bit of the raspberry sauce because it makes it taste like raspberry ice cream :)

Went for "The Internship", rating 3.2/5
Was about two adults/middle-aged man working in Google as Interns competing with other college students (i think?!) and in the end got the ticket to working in Google.








I'm happy that I have her. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment