Tuesday 10 September 2013

Blueberry pancake day

Been slacking at home for like.......7 days!>!?!?!?!? OMG
Zzz see la nobody ask me out :(
"ALL BY MYSELF~~~"
HAHAHA WTH
So I made blueberry pancake with the pancake mix I bought recently..
Turned out, not bad but can be improved.
BUT! Requires A LOT of oil leh
Hais might as well go kfc eat the blueberry pancake meal for breakfast then no need so mafan right $2.95 only
hahaha good experience though.
I did many things today and I think today is a productive day because there's SUN!!!
Well past few days it kept raining, clothes won't dry so veh sien put 2 days liao~~
But today got SUNNNNN!! So *go catch the sun before it's gone* yeap I did like twice the laundry
Rain is never laundry friendly MEH

Yay got class bbq at faheem's house either on Fri or Sat but sigh, not many people going.
Wth it's a CLASS GATHERING LEHHHHH :(
I doubt 1/2 the class is going..probably due to work or other reasons :/

No comments:

Post a Comment