Thursday 12 September 2013

Alone

Blogging on the bed with my aching legs and shoulders hahaha

Because I went for swimming!!!
Wah I felt very sad actually because I can't find someone to accompany me to swim ever since yl went back to china :(

Really need this kind of friend, like those very on one, like me! Hahaha tsk tsk ya lor I went alone (insert the song: "All by myselffffffff, dont wanna be, all by myselffff anymore~")

But really heng ah no rain today!!! Yay thank you for the Sun so that I can swim longer, like from 3:20pm like that until 5pm hahaha is it crazy???

But in total is 40 laps which equivalent to 20 rounds!!!! Woohoooooo applause please!!
Hahaha actually honest speaking didn't have much of motivation to keep me going but at first was telling myself to stop at 5 (which seems impossible in the beginning).

Then as the number of laps keep increasing,  its getting closer to 5pm! So...for the last 10 laps was harder to swim idk also haha

Haha but anyway its a good experience to go swimming alone, although will feel a little lonely la, like won't have anyone to talk to etc etc. That's why I wanna go with someone ma....:(
But maybe, maybe I might fall in love with "swimming alone" *smirks*

Anyway, tomorrow will have a small class gathering at Faheem's place! Yayyy can't wait! :)
P/s: kinda...got tan lines omgggg luckily the face don't have even though the Sun is quite strong! << ofc la I crossed-fingers one leh!

P/p/s: had a strong craving for pandan after swim and also, bought 3 different flavours of oreos and a white chocolate Toblerone hehehe anyway I also dk why I buy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment