Tuesday 17 September 2013

results vs pandannnnn

Woke up so many times last night because I'm so nervous for my results.
Luckily, it was expected..heh, i happy can already.
And luckily, i didn't fail any module OMG I REALLY THOUGHT I AM GONNA FAIL HMT :/
Still told jialing that she might see me next sem hahaha

Anyway impromptu meet up with jialing for lunch at BK Amk and watched ''We are the Millers" after lunch.
Rate: 7.5/10 haha funny movie M18

Went to Espirit and she bought a pullover!
So proud of her buying her own clothes then next time her mum no need buy for her le!
Then she ownself also say "I should start doing what woman does" HAHAHA

Oh PANDAN CAKE THAT I WAS CRAVING FOR FOR SO LONG
He he he we past by Bangawan Solo and told her I was craving for that pandan cake for so long then she just buy!!! OMG OMG OMG YAYYYY THANKS <3

Dinner at homez, cramp at night like free flow HAHAHA wonder is this a description for cramp (owellllll painnnn)

Okay byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment