Wednesday 18 September 2013

I wanna try

Now, 18, feeling all active and have the time to party and whatnot...
So what are you waiting for???
I can't wait to party till late night and reach home at three or four am I don't even wanna think of how I get home
Probably will get super drunk at the pub and got drag home
Sleepover with drunkards which are my closest friends 
Try to get like more than 30 people or drunk, sleeping on each other in a room hehehe or like really all drunk like shitzz then we do crazy things together and the next day we're ready for work/ back to normal
All will have headache because of the excessive intake of alcohol
Try all the different alcohols and see what will I become by interviewing friends
Rent a van with friends and drive to beach and just sleep in the van with no worries
I wonder how heels, sexy dresses, alcohols, dance with have effect on me
Okay la maybe not that wild...hmm
Something like lie on grass see the skies in the night with someone I love????
Or like build a tent in the house pretend that we're in the forest hahaha then we can act like the other people outside the tent are the wild animals 
Or we can play with food and get all messy (omg I love) and we're done, we just clean up by getting even messier
Have our very own model catwalk by dressing up guys like girls and girls like guys
Come out with our own fake bakery and keep trying trying trying bake from morning to night time
Draw on walls in a room to keep our memories there forever
Have our first best friends vlog and make everyone else out there envy our friendship
Scuba diving with friends

I am crazy.....but its normal right coz..I'm young, alive and YOLO
Probably im really a guy inside, a guy that wanna be pretty, and gets attention. Owell~

No comments:

Post a Comment