Sunday 15 September 2013

I HATE how much you thought things were so easy so easy you do la you so smart you do la come I give up my place for you you help me do
1) don't think that me staying at home for two days and never do housework means I really never do. Please la, I do for almost five days leh, and these two days are weekends, which is considered my off day because YOUR DAUGHTER is not working la

2) I stay at home for two days doesn't mean I didn't went out to exercise. You want to say im fat just say im fat don't need to say I didn't go out to exercise. I went out on Thursday and swam but I dont think you need to know that because you don't even deserve my explanation on how I did exercise.

3) bro did housework, because he was forced to, not because he is willing to. Get that clear.
So angry! DO NOT say that he did everything and I did nothing because those things that he's doing is wayyyyyyy too little compared to what I did. What has he done? What? Mop the floor only? Walao this is super easy la.
And me?? I don't think you ever realized. For any day that im at home, and the weather allows me to hang the clothes outside, I will wash the clothes!  And even sometimes twice a day because I don't wanna waste the sun. Fet that clear.

So angry and pissed off. This kind of people, judged me on only what you see, you better see the whole picture before even judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment