Thursday 19 September 2013

10 facts you might not know about me

1) I have two surnames because my grandma wanna keep her surname, so my father has two surnames since he is the eldest son, yep, so I have two surnames with my brother.

2) I love my dad. A lot. Just that I don't usually say "I love you" to him, but I appreciate what he has done for me. Ever since primary school, he was the one who gave me allowance, and sometimes, extra allowance.
Not that I don't love my mum, but when compared to my dad, he's better. He knows when I'm happy or sad and try to make things better. But sometimes, he can be real angry and we stop talking for days..

3) I'm a left hander, same as my brother, despite both my parents are right.
I was taught to learn using chopsticks or pencils with the right hand, but it failed.

4) I think respect and responsibility is very important. Only respect someone who respects you, because they matters. Responsible, you should do the right thing even when no one is watching.

5) I don't have a specific colour that I really like. White and blue was found recently when I found the nautical anchor pretty.
Blue, was told, to be a happy colour. (Maybe that's why facebook, twitter, tumblr are all blue)
White was because I like things pure, clean, tidy.
Oh there isn't any colour that I dislike though.
Red is elegant, pink is girly, orange is fresh,  yellow is sunshine, green is nature, purple is mysterious, black is bold, brown is skin, blue is happy and white is neat! Yay to rainbow spectrum.

6) I like to teach. Teaching teaches you too.
I love teaching my friends, I hope they don't mind my lousy explanation but I really love the idea that the information from one brain can be transferred to another. Good job to all the teachers and lecturers.

7) My laughing point is very low. Even those lame jokes that nobody is laughing, it is, sometimes, very funny to me.
I dont know why but it start during sec3 I think. Yep, and from then on I realised the real fun in my life

8) I like to eat. From traditional chinese food like popiah, fagao, chwee kueh, siew mai, ha gao, chee cheong fun,
to western food like pasta, pizza, cheese baked rice,
to local delights like carrot cake, chicken rice, bak chok mee, zichar, kwaychap,
to desserts like cheesecakes, puddings, creme brulee, waffle with icecream,
to jap/korean food like sushi, bento, korean bbq, baby squids, cold noodles, chawamushi,
to thai food like chicken feet, tomyam, pork wrapped with lettuce,
to basic seafoods like sotong, prawn, fish, crabs, oysters, clams etc
And a lot more.
But I don't wanna get fat.

9) I appreciate all my friends,  whether or not we're still contacting or we merely see each other once or twice a week, I appreciate all of them.
Those that I've been close lately/before, thanks to you who shaped to who I am today. If one of you was missing, I don't think I am who I am today. Whether or not is for the good or for the bad, if its over, is over and I don't think we'll wanna go back there right? :)
For all the good memories, thank you for all of them (there are too many to list). Those good memories make me appreciate you guys more and cheers to more great memories!

10) I love to sing too! Longest record 6 hours with friends (I miss them so much!) But I'm actually very shy *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment