Wednesday 30 October 2013

Updates week 3

Really, past few days were too good to be true. Ever since that talk.
But I haven't react. Haven't confront. Haven't face it.
Im like that, I don't like to face problems. I tend to escape.
All is good,  we had fun, we laughed, we played. ..I love life like this.
But if for deep down inside problems matter, I don't think so.
I really don't wanna suspect anything but you guys are making me suspect things because why will there be a WA group chat consisting of you guys but not me???? You guys are hiding things from me???? Why???
I saw "SOS" was it for me?
Oh if it's for me, no thanks. I really don't need your help, really.  Why are you guys so kind??? No really, I don't need it when I don't need it. I will go to you when I need them, really don't need to bother.

Gff quit dpp, left me alone.  Don't know should I continue when my gpa is like this. Some yes some no, some don't matter.
Idk if it's for me, I won't want to because it will be total wasted if I let go of what I held on for 1 year. I don't wanna give up until you list me valid reasons of why should I.
But a part of me say yes. Yes probably more of because of gff's leaving.  Part of it is because I got bored and didn't have time and whatever shit.
At the last lecture that he attended, he said "goodbye haopengyou" something along the line- to tell me that he's gonna leave me and quit dpp and I'll be alone without him :')
Then just yesterday I confronted him about the dpp whether should I drop or not, then he said "I want you to do what I can't" (also something along that line) which gave me strength to continue and prove to him! Haha

Wenjun brought his camera to school for his gsm and after his gsm we played with it and the pictures turned out good!

I hate how "anyhow" you are when you're taking my pictures. My friends who are rushing, take one picture before they left should take a proper one, don't miss that chance. In the end leh, either you moved the camera or you take picture at a certain angle (which I hated it)
Ugh.

Gsm pranked ppl using shiq's phone and got trolled back. Siying was sitting like near to me but I didn't see her. Used shiq's phone to text her in the end she knew it was me when shiq and I was searching for her in the LT.
TROLLED.

Fwe was damnnnnnn boring. Most boring lecture/module ever. Like storytelling, or like, music to the ears. He didn't even stop us from doing what we're doing and he keep continue like nobody's business. I am very sure that only like 1/5 of the class was actually listening to him.

Ac teacher seems like he has a wig on his head. Not sure thou, not assumed by me but I don't think so la, maybe just too much wax or smth.

What's pcc? Hahaha #jokeoftheday
New scandal: wx and joey. LOL wx is so innocent!

No comments:

Post a Comment