Thursday 10 October 2013

last week of holidays

Wednesday 9th Oct
Cleared housework and left home around 3 plus to head to salon
Yay finally rescue my hair if not confirm they'll be screaming "omg plz we're dying alr"
Yeap, did the new treatment, touched up my black roots and also chopped off my hair
Had meehoonkueh dry from the last stall in the food court downstairs salon
THAT STALL'S MEEHOONKUEH DRY IS DA BEST

Thursday 10th Oct
Mum and bro are sick haiz
Same thing, cleared housework and left home for SHOPPING!
Went to Jem and head to h&m first, ohman, they dissappoint me :/
The sales portion have so little clothes but I still managed to get one red long sleeve quite thick (maybe for raining days)
Went to Robinson, wanted to find the food hall,
smacks head, FOOD HALL IS IN M&S
Nevertheless I still went to the food hall, grab a lemon kinda bread which tastes like lemon pudding on the bread yeah smth like that
Then to cotton on, i thgt everywhere got sale coz i saw the one in Northpoint has,
but no...the one at jem didn't

walked around, 4ish already, left jem and head to Bugis for a bag

Reached Bugis street, I have the tendency to think that I'm lost and whenever I found my way out I will praise myself *pats on shoulder* HAHAHA
Yep in the end got a blue one, at 32 bucks. Is it expensive? Ahh the lady gave me 32 when it supposed to be 35 but idk if it's only for me la hahha

Hereby i conclude that I can only go Bugis street for bags and/or accessories. I thought shoes will be easy to find for me at there, but i realised that 1) my feet is too big, or 2) expensive

hais why the big body and big feet hahahaha

Yep yep got the bag then proceed to Somerset to do some serious shopping because till then I haven't got anything only a long sleeve keep-warm cardigan and a bag

Chiong to New Look and yay i was so happy that I saw many shirts that I like!
In the end I bought two pieces from there, kinda expensive thou.

It was raining..LUCKILY I GOT BRING UMBRELLA
Walked over to h&m, hahaha first time see h&m so empty because of the rain and I think they're renovating so very empty
Took two pieces from there and went to try, not really love love die die must buy so I never buy anything from there..

Went back to 313 for some dinner at b1/b2 i dunno
Had my dinner at umisushi likka loner hahaha
at first i was finding fish&co..then I saw subway, i wanted to go in but there's no seat for me.
walked back so umisushi then just order lor.
Eat halfway realised fish&co behind me only haiz

After that i went to f21 and cotton on. F21 is good but too much repeated style is a no-no right
so i didn't buy them~

Bought a white sleeveless top from cotton on,
oh side track a bit, cotton on 313 renovate haoliao

ya and that's all.
Then from somerset go to marina bay bounce back home
In the end the train tell me "this train terminates at Yishun"
okay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment