Tuesday 15 October 2013

Monday/Tuesday

Monday 14th Oct
Woke up at 6:45am for school! Slept at around 1 plus the previous day was talking to zt, gavin, jl and wenjun who kinda made my night when I was down!
Super early i tell you! Then same lor, every morning confirm squeeze with the morning crowd and whatnot..
It was raining on Monday morning (ohyes!) and at every station there are people queuing and forming two straight lines at the two sides of the train door. OMG :/

So rain + crowd + left home late = late for dpp. HAHA got anymore hardworking or not early monday morning is dpp liao! Lucky not super late, when we reached the teacher was still talking about some admin stuffs!

Ahhh should I just drop? No big deal leh, coz the lecturer said that if your gpa can make it to NTU/NUS then dpp will help. But my gpa haiz..

Lunched @ 11plus!

Had RS lecture and PIC lab briefing after that headed home! Was tired + hungry....but hungry won coz I ended up bought the kfc coloney's fillet burger just to fill the emptiness in ma stomach + a mocha ice cream that I found in the fridge HEHE AIYA you know from 11plus to 4/5plus....i cannot tahan :<

Dinner at Sembawang, turtle soup there! Actually wanna eat baimifen for dinner but 8plus already still queuing so long...FORGET IT!

Tuesday 15th Oct 
Woke up at 10:30am for brunch at the delicious duck rice stall!
Walllllllllllllaooooooooooooooooo confirm can sleep longer then dad came in to my room and woke me up saying "eh 11 already leh!" then i looked at him, pointed at the clock, IT'S ONLY 10:30 LIAR

zzzzzzzz then mum and I went chongpang,
she did massage and i went shopping (again), had lontong and we headed to ssc!!!

MUAHAHA massive shopping there although there's not much to shop there!
We first headed to Daiso then we go rounds and rounds and rounds in Daiso and spent 58 bucks haha which means 29 items?? HAHA my sixth sense told me that the total cost was 56 but it was 58, WELL CLOSE ENOUGH!

Then to Giant! Go rounds and rounds again, grabbing all the chips HAHAHA yep I was pushing the trolley like nobody's business :P

The Body Shop was the next stop! hahaha actually wanted to buy the Tea Tree Oil only but in the end with  all the offers and members discounts and everything we ended up getting 2 tea tree oils + Africa shea butter? + Fragrance thingy + a free goodie bag (shower gel, day cream and body butter) HAHAHA then mum say "next time I won't listen to you when you tell me that you wanna buy something!) coz everything I drag her to a place to buy things, we will end up with more of what we wanted to buy :P

Okay that's all for today! Hehehehe bought A LOT OF STUFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS which none of them is I pay MUAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment