Wednesday 1 May 2013

Happy Labour Day handshake

Woke up at nine plus auto wake quite okay not that bad. Slept only 7 hours yet its HOLIDAY! omg hahaha first thought will be "ah wasted" hahaha

Went for kway chap for breaky and early lunch and we saw adelyn and her bf and her bf's parents there hahaha small world is small. Hahaha

Taxi was our only transport to and from anywhere we go and yeapp we proceed to the zoo! And bam, so many people sia the queue of the cars for the carparks are like...until the outside of the zoo, maybe 1/2 way till the main road.

Haha the queue was damn long for the tickets! But luckily it didn't take us very long to reach the front, at most 20mins I think? Then there's this woman cutting the queue not realizing that there's actually a longer queue behind (maybe because the two queues are not joint so she thought the end of the first queue is the REAL end of the entire queue) hahaha but she lucky not a lot ppl saw! Aiyoo.

So I think we can skip the part when we're in the zoo coz I don't rmb anything expect me being very scared and keep getting goosebumps everywhere I go hahaha aiya dad everytime say I no guts ok nvm I go find a bf got 2 times guts how about that HAHAHA nah kidding

Drinks were very pricey in the zoo coz probably it was meant for the tourist hahaha haiyo its like 3 times of the normal outside price.

Ok for dinner we ended up at kfc for the fanily feast meal hahaha :-p ok I guilty sia :/
So much meat. Ok la I supposed to have two  but ended up ate one piece only and gave bro one of it so he got three in total hahaha but the guilty part is the crisp!

Wanted to take the tram back to the main entrance but it didn't come leh :/
Ok in the end walk all the way down to the main entrance hahaha

Taxi back home. Wow taxi drivers really know where to earn $$ on public hols ah :)

Wow then yeah..my facebook got problem. I really think that I had the correct pw though but it can't seems to telly. Haiz so I ended up create another account walao so pasieh add myself to the group hahaha ok nvm the heart pain part is that my pic all gone sia those on fb de!!!

Hahaha then these four guys come so called "welcome" me back to fb hahaha aww I feel the love okok enough hahaha lq tz yh and zw

Yonghan's getting suspicious,  or is I think too much?! Idk...see how lor.

Ohya got one taxi driver quite funny. He pasted the jiajia and kaikai de pic on his taxi drawer and then we so coincidence going zoo ma then he say "aiya here see free de" points to the pic HAHAHA

Hahaha stayed up to do some work! Now is 2am :-)

Thursday and friday will be tough! Jiayou :)

Cannot delay work liao!! its a snowball effect :/ now I know.

Ok staying up a little while more to clear what I supposed to clear (actually got more), aiya just clear as much as possible lor  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment