Thursday 30 May 2013

progress

Surface:

I never lose. I gained.
I gained knowledge, or understand more.
Trying (not very hard) to get everything done.
Don't wanna leave anyone/anything behind.
Understood that what's yours will be yours; not yours forever not yours.
HAHA everytime i will tell myself that "it wasn't even mine to start with''. So no reasons to be sad.

Progress in school work:

Week 7, one week more and i'll have my holidays yayyyy i've been waiting for you for weeks already! YOU ARE GREATLY MISSED. These few weeks don't really have the mood to study, maybe because i too happy in school already i feel drained went reached home i just wanna sleep away my nights haha
Mind and/or body can already feel that hols are cmg so both guide me to bed but not work everytime i sit here, in front of my lappy.
Good job, best distraction to me is bed, next is phone. HAHA
Had maths quiz, ree class/common test this week and next tues have euo class/common test.
Im not even following schedule properly already haiz
Don't have motivation to do anything howwwww
I felt like im having fun everyday why do i have to study.
Why there isn't another path to work, why must go thru studies..
I don't feel the importance of studying...or is it blinded by laughters already omg noo...
Must not like that think, must keep motivated. CANNOT SLACK.

Ok till then

No comments:

Post a Comment