Sunday 5 May 2013

Sunday happy tummy

Oh right hi me. Remember last night I was too tired my eyes were half closing when writing the previous post. Went to edit it jusg a few minutes ago and change my typos hahaha

So I woke up at 10 plus and felt so fresh coz I finally have enough sleep for two days straight :-) mum made yummy egg mayo sandwich for breakfast!  Good food makes me good mood :)))))

Since dad don't have lorry so we didn't went out for lunch/ brunch, mum cooked lunch today :)
Before that dad and I went for grocery shopping hahaha so weird but fun coz supposedly is the housewife that goes for grocery shopping hehehe

Oh ya heard that Jam Hsiao was in sg yesterday aww he come find me la! Maybe havent find where am I coz I stay at ulu place hahaha ok

Didn't want too much rice so I told mum that a little bit will do, dad said "7, 000 粒就够了 不要太多" hahaha

Went to funeral wake, RIP Gor-po-zor.
Thanks for being a part of my life and let me know that you're part of me too. I am not really sure how are u related to me but I am very sure that even you're a far-relative, you're still a part of my life. One of the elderly I see when I was younger, one of the elderly that showered me with care like my grandma, one of the elderly that see me grow up year by year.

Can't exactly remember what youve done for me but I know that you're like my grandma, who loves me even we're not that close.

RIP, if you have any illness, this is the time that it has come to an end, now you do not need to suffer anymore. You're free.

If you are gone healthily, I hope you find another place to live, happily and carefreely.

Lots of love to you.

-
I think whenever small little things irritates you or makes you angry or sad, try to think of bigger things. Small things should not make you fall that hard because it is very small if you zoom out to a larger scale....or, they dont even exist.
So think of bigger things, or bigger worries that are coming up, like the welfare of your family- whether they can handle the rent/pay/usage/bills/etc, or the wellness of your parents- whether they have any injuries or any aches/cramps/hurt, or maybe the future endeavors that you wanna pursue- whether is it possible to reach, what do you need, prepare for the worst case if you can't succeed, etc.

I'll end here if not I'll get too emotional every Sunday night because im too free so I'll overthink plus the cramps are coming soon and this will add on....

Good night. I hope tmr will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment