Wednesday 8 May 2013

How do you define

What happened? I almost teared during ree lecture. I asked myself, should I really go confront them and ask them what have I done wrong or is it just me being overly sensitive..

I can never look at them the usual way. These people are too dangerous.

I probably will end up alone coz I have nothing to offer you except the daily drama probably you will have fun watching.
I am probably the lousiest among you all just because I confessed. Isnt?
I wanna cry, coz I can't trust anyone anymore. Who's still with me? I have no idea.
People tend to go for what's the popular way and not the way that makes more sense.
I have done my part, i guessed, well done enough?
You think I'm a clown who entertains you everyday?! I have my own limits too. I have no idea what has happened to make you guys so against me and the only reason ehy I didn't ask is because I want you guys to know that you guys are part of my life and I still need you guys throughout my three years in poly.

Tears starts to roll down when im typing this and I am very sure I did not do anything bad to you guys to cause you guys to do these things to me.

And im tired of saying sorry. What's with saying sorry just because you're imperfect?
We should compromise, not judge.

Not beautiful enough. 
Not beautiful to have:
-nice hair throughout the day bcoz I never tske care if it
-nice body figures bcoz no one is there to accept the flaws
-nice face bcoz im born like that
-smell nice bcoz I sweat a lot
-soft and cute laughters because I laugh lije mad and I know it.
-perfect skin condition bcoz I am not rich
-nice and good friends and idky.
And the list goes on....

You done putting my as your clown and see how I react to things and JUDGE me on how I react?
You done making fun of how silly I could go?
You done indirecting your tweets to me when I already know who you're targeting?
You donr pestering and brainwashing everyone about me?
You done?

Yes I cried; I cried coz history cannot repeat itself anymore and things aren't the same anymore. Yes I cried, I cried because I can't trust anyone anymore. Yes I tried to save this but it came to a point that saving doesn't even matter because saving will end up hurting yourself too.

Yes i didn't have the "courage" to.

No comments:

Post a Comment