Monday 12 August 2013

Broken

What most of you know is never what it seems. From the surface I look like I have a happy family and was given the best that I could ever have, but its not, in some other ways that probably you never think of..
That's why maybe I need so much friends in my life and I cherish them even more..

I'm not saying that I wanna leave this family or anything like that, I just wanna people to realise that what it looks like is not what it is. I know I shouldn't complain anymore because I have what I need, daily pocket money and whatnots, just wanna pour these out to make sure thst I can learn something from this.

I don't learn much from them, be it physcial, mental or educational.

Educational: My rents only taught me during my primary school days where I was forced to study and the way they taught was wrong..
I even had a few home-tuition  teachers which sucks. They forced you to study. I don't even wanna remember my childhood.

Physical/mental: I never would show my emotional side to them and I never knew why. Like heartbreaks, jealousy, what happened in school etc. I never tell them. Probably I didn't have the time to, or maybe because I don't wanna them to disturb or 搞乱 my emotions.

And there is much more about what we dint have compared to other families.

Ps: are adults all like this? Disrespectful to teens. You mean you're older than me so you dont need to respect me???

No comments:

Post a Comment