Tuesday 25 June 2013

Wedding pre and post

Saturday
pre wedding. I love how bonded we are when it comes to events like this. Like how we gather every Saturday. Today's dinner was at the kopitiam under Ade house.
By looking at how the emcees are preparing, photographer and receptionist. Benefits of having a big family- because emcees,  photographer and receptionist are our very own family members. GO EVERYONE. :)
Never knew the background of a wedding, until now.
Being a servant in hotels for people's wedding is already very troublesome. How bout the background of everything for this wedding? Hehe compared to theirs, mine is nothing. HAHAHA congrats to the newly weds and lets welcome to a new family member! :-)
//
Haiya I havent really start to study lehhhhh how! I will feel very very extremely confirm feel guilty coz I've wasted half of my holidays! But holidays, I love you so...
Probably this is the time where I need to find myself. I don't wanna be influenced by other people. I hope so.
Sunday, wedding day. 
Everyone was so excited for the wedding ;)

Sunday:
It was the wedding day and of course, everybody in our family is excited coz' this is our first time held a wedding for our gen (grandchild).
He, the first child everyone sees, the only child who saw my grandpa, and he, the one that we have so much respect of because he is the oldest among all; today, is his BIG day and I am sure that everyone's proud of him.
During the montage, a lot of them cried...
they saw the memories they had, 
they saw their loved ones, 
they think back of how carefree
and happy they were when they were younger.
Everybody in my family teared.
Following that was the speech, which touches everybody's heart and I will still have goosebumps till now whenever I think of the some lines that he've said.
It goes like "Ma, thank you for waiting for me for the 2 years that Im not in Sg.."
Couldn't take it and what I did was just burst into tears (emotional person)
Ok enough of sad and touching stories, 
I am so glad and proud that I have seen such a great wedding even though it only lasted for a few hours, 
the love will never come to an end.
So we took family portraits after the event and ended up the curtains became our background and the aisle become our modeling place ahahaha family bonding time teehee
Rest a little in the hotel room and had fun snapping pictures and going to another room to see how the brothers drink and drunk lol ew I think if you wanna make someone drink you should at least take the responsibility of what will happen if he's really drunk. :/
Went out for food at Ion and FEP, came back to hotel room saw tearing people..oh my heart melts..
You know how everytime adults talk about their histories 
how they compromise, 
how they accept their fate, 
how much they've scarificed, suffered and 
how much they miss just to go back to the past.



No comments:

Post a Comment