Tuesday 25 June 2013

still thinking of what to name where ppl there didn't have the chance to have a thought of this

I guessed I didn't really have the right reasons to leave or to give up.
This time is because maybe I don't have the support of anyone (I didn't even have the support of anyone even until now) I think is mainly because I don't really like to expose my inner feelings to anyone anyhow because I don't know where will my feelings go to or what will it become in the end if it is spread.
Call me childish but i still believe that the word 'spread' is still there even though nobody uses this word anymore and people start to assume that others will mind their own business and shut their mouth up whenever they hear anything. I don't know and I never will.

I can truthfully say that this is actually a good experience to give everyone a test on my reaction and the result is? It affects how people treat me now. I am actually a very good and funny person if you don't step into my danger zone and I am very sensitive of my emotions and I can be touched or feeling teary now but feeling super happy the next minute.

It's okay if you don't wanna support me but just don't say bad things behind my back will do. Unless my life is so perfect and you want my life so badly la, then I give you lor bo bian.

I know I should be grateful of everyone that I have. Comparing myself to the worst kid in Africa or anywhere else, they might not have a room (with aircon), a table (with laptop), a chair (with proper seat), or like most of us, have parents (both working and healthy), have friends (are healthy and helpful), have education (which we are complaining on how stressful we are here in first world country), have food (even we're full we still go for more and we have the healthy and nutritional food here, oh and we always waste food that we "claimed" to say we're to full for this but we just meant that we're bored of this).

Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment