Tuesday 25 June 2013

Holiday Week 2

Never really update this space because I know once I update I will need of things to write which is, sometimes, testing my memory. So I will just write down what I remembered :)

Mon- #slacker can't even absorb what im studying so I did what I'm most good at- multi tasking, while studying use laptop. So ended up? Facebook Youtube and Twitter seems SO SO SO much more interesting than studying.

Tues- Went to school with Jl to study and didn't know that Faheem, Aashiq and Fi was there hehehe was doing some hmt and fpm until my head hurts and then i bought panadol hahaha went home early too to sleep then wake up repeat what I've done on monday hahaaaa

Wed- Meet Fi to study in school and it was kinda impromptu haha then we were searching for tutorial rooms . We went from level 7 then 6, 5, then 4, 3. Wanted to give up, went to level 7 to try again. And guess who we saw? Emma and Faiezin hehehe SHARE ROOOOOOOOOOM HAHAHA
Oh ya bad haze bad bad haze.
Studied with them till quite late hahaha

Thurs- make up tut for fpm. oh we had cup noodles for dinner!! with raagini and joey coz we didn't wanna have macs and subway is closed :(

I DONT RMB FRIDAY HAHA or was I at home? No idea

Sat- woke up at 11 plus and started study (felt the rush already) so i studied for 6 hours (fpm) hehehe,
mission accomplished!!!

Sun-house warming at garry's place and got buffet hahaha and i ended up studying maths there haha btw pretty house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment