Thursday 26 December 2013

What am I up for

Updates and plans coming soon:

Updates:
  • Was searching photos of Daphne and I because I wanted to make a collage for her birthday today and I found many pictures and miss more people after I browsed through those pictures from my previous FB account. I think I really left a lot of memories there, :(
  • I miss many people, many memories, many friends, many moments and many more...Like from the Graduation Ceremony in SLSS, Prom with SLSS, Marina Barrage with sec school class, some of them came to my house during CNY this year, Pan Pacific work with wyl, National Museum with CG, CNY 2012 with relatives at 833, went out with Hamizah a few times and I really miss her, Commissioning Ceremony 2012, first National Day Celebration in NYP, SEA Aquarium trip with class, ECP trip with CG, Gardens by the Bay with CG, Pizza Hut trip with CG at Toa Payoh, Very first SP presentation and we're in our formal attires, Faheem's house gathering (I), Faheem's house gathering (II) - BBQ day, 17th Birthday celebration in school, 18th Birthday celebration in school at L'Rez and many more......
  • Thursday (26th Dec) wanted to go for a swim, left house around 1 plus and ate lunch at Subway then realised that it was raining in the afternoon :( Walked around at Northpoint, bought a bag and also the kueh and finally decide to head home. When I reached my place downstairs, it stopped raining. Probably will try again tomorrow.
  • Should really start to shop for CNY clothes if not next week won't be free cause of e-learning. (E-learning reminds me of many things to do :()
Plans coming soon:

  • 27th: Tomorrow probably going to swim (please don't rain kay love you)
  • 29th: Maybe going for Show Luo at Novena
  • 30th: Sing K with classmates
  • 31st: Going for Countdown Party at Marina Bay Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment