Wednesday 18 December 2013

Give me my well-deserved break.

Guess there's a lot to update since my last blogpost was on W6 and now it's W10!

People I love:

I really love people that make my day in school because without them I will be nothing and I don't wanna be nothing. They are the ones that made my day and make me happy without fail with all those silly jokes, random doodling on my paper, song lyrics all over my paper, constantly writing what is happening every minute on my paper, laughing at someone's dressing, typos, hairdos, tutorials on IG on "How to eat pocky...", "How to tie hair...", "How to showcase torn gloves.." or "How to use shoebag and sleeping bag as guns" etc, then to the epic photo, dance, pose of the day.

I can proudly say, these are the people I love.

“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.” 
― Muhammad Ali
Every soul in that particular picture has helped me, in many ways, to become who I am today. I've learned many things from the start of my poly life, to this day. Today might not be the best day to thank every one of them but I might forget what I want to write when the time comes.

Updates:

So now it's the holidays and why I titled this blogpost as "Give me my well-deserved break" because for the past 7-8 weeks studies has been tough. Don't know it's just me or everybody feels the same way as me too but nothing interest me this semester. Probably because of the modules or it may be because my friends became funnier. I don't know why.

The reason why:

You see, from the start we're already playing our way through almost every lecture and tutorials. Or maybe I can use the worst/fun-est (if there's a word like this ), which is FWE lecture and tutorials.
Cause from the first lecture someone (i forgot who) decided to bring in some snacks (which i think, for the amount, it is valid). And yep, the quantity and quality of food that is brought in increase drastically for every lesson till now. Snacks ranging from pocky, long sour candy, m&ms, mentos, crackers and many more. I don't think I can remember all of them but for the amount that we've brought in, this time round, it is the most.
Since his lecture is after lunch time and you know the canteen will always be crowded during lunch time, while having breaks during lecture, my friends will bring in chicken drumsticks, packed rice and whatnots to eat. But the teacher never say anything~

I miss school:

Talking about school, canteen, LTs makes me miss school. The environment that I can consider my second home. I mean, I really don't mind staying up in school late just to complete reports or purely studying, provided I'm with good company. Even on weekends and holidays, we will go back to study and/or meet up for projects. 

Me and my accomplishments:
  • Ordered Pizza Hut on a Saturday because we're bored of studying fwe and some of us don't have dinner at home. 
  •  Lie on the floor of LTR2 because we're tired of studying DPP and RS
  • Walked around South Canteen with a tissue sticked in my nose
  • Playing waves twice at South Canteen on a Saturday (and there's people watching)
  • Bidding for Eric's body idky
Common Test:

Common Test was bad. I wasn't in the mood for Common Test. I feel better if I don't have to take the non-examinable ones. Not because I think that it's redundant la, but 3 modules already stress enough provided the time to study and no study breaks during this semester. Everything's so packed! My motivation to study came when I was studying for my last CT paper which is RS(which might be the most interesting one for me till now, other modules are.......speechless). But I mean, at least it came, if not I won't have interest for anything already. Oh did you realised? Even Maths is not on my side now. I'm doubting myself for getting an A for final exam for Maths now, just hoping that I can.

Something New!
  • X Factor is coming to an end! Final result on this Thursday! Left with Jeff Gutt, Alex & Sierra and Carlito Olivero. I really hope Alex & Sierra will win this season's X Factor! 
  • I'm finally opening the tub of hair treatment cream Celes's mum gave me after 5 months and it works miracle! 
  • I've recently dreamt of people that I miss, probably they missed me too :)
  • Just realized I like to listen to clubbing songs when studying, etc Timber - Pitbull ft. Kesha
  • The two lovely dovely couple is back together! (Uh I knew it hahaha)
  • Packed my room after the "war" has ended.
Picture Time:

                                                    
                                   
Nothing much, just ART taking OOTDs. Hehehe

Dajie and my torned gloves during RS lab.

One of the Wednesday where I had one hour break before DPP so that I can slack with them. Then we saw the other girls from LS side so we decided to take picture with them.

Took a picture with Keith when we saw him in the canteen (one of the rare days)

With my dearest 5y/o during FWE tutorial (now you know how boring the tutorial was)

Slacking in one of the empty tutorial room and had our mini singing session and ukelele by joschua.

Three pictures in a role, at Grandma's when almost all of them were present.

Cannot remember when was this but Ralph was wearing very nice before this.

Went NEX for dinner with them and after that we had lots of fun at the top level playing charades.

One of the Mondays after DPP having brunch and doing PIC lab report at the canteen. If you can spot, Faheem's in the background!

AC tutorial~

I don't really know what happened here but we were just squeezing our way up to the canteen and Agnes got squashed by us and I decided to take a photo.

Famine Camp!
Was actually expected more fun games from the camp but well, it was still fun meeting new friends and having bonded cheers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment