Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dont see the meaning behind it anymore

Yes I still laugh. Yes I still cry. Yes I am still me. But did you notice the slightest change? I bet you didn't.
I don't see the objective of me being there anymore. Everything I did was just to catch you when you fall. What if I say today I just don't wanna save you again...
You'll never know that it's tiring to push away things just for you..they will be like "oh you're not free again? Well ok never mind." for not just once, but a lot of times.
I guessed its tiring....when the original reason behind what I've done is no longer valid anymore. Maybe.
Guessed I sacrificed the wrong thing from the start. Now what is left hanging? Feelings. They don't know where to go.
Yes I still have feelings...I will feel guilty too. I am still a human. I am what you guys are talking about.
Shouldn't I have the rights to know what's going on behind me but about me cos' it's related to me?!

Saving you is not my job actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment