Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween/Deepavali

I know I've tons of work to do, not to mention about the datelines and presentations dates that are coming.
It was a good week, we were back to normal but of course things aren't that pleasant if you were to talk it all out. I admit i myself did things wrong to result in a barrier between us, but this does not mean that you should judge me.

Obviously people would not say, "hey you are fat, let me judge you" Duh of course not. But they will, (I will do this too) talk bad about this person behind their back and/or with their friends who dislike that person.

I guess the next step of what I should do, is admit.
Admit that I'm such a loser.
Admit that I don't have the courage.
Admit that I'm afraid to trust people so easily.
Admit that I'm just a coward.

I know change is good. But sudden change?? Very hard to be comfortable to sudden change.
Probably just need to take things slowly....and see how things goes.

I don't know why but I dislike people who take their own sweet time to decide on something that does not need so much time to decide.
I don't have all the time to wait for you to decide where you're going so as to let me go first.
If it's not related to me, or, I'm not included, just let me go.

Friday
Maths lesson was so boring we started to fold paper hearts and laughed at teacher's cough (we're bad i know)
RS lab briefing
Maths tutorial was hilarious when teacher was marking attendance i suggested to joey to wear the mask when teacher is calling her name. LOL he no reaction + he say "It was yesterday.."
Then some of them wanna go to the female before break, teacher say wait for a while, I shouted "burst already" then teacher look down on the floor HAHAHA
Then during break he let them go, he say "quickly before it floods" HAHAHA

After maths lesson i was craving for Chix rice (was hungry also) then when we reached the mrt station, raagini and I went into 7-11 to buy some snacks to eat. Then before that we saw yihao wenjun wx and eric walking into the yck station already then i told wj to wait for us (:P)
AHH THEN THEY REALLY WAIT SIA *touched
Idk what's up with them maybe it's purely out of kindness/friendship la XD

Already submitted my form for Famine Camp on 15-16th Nov! Hehehe pulled wj to go with me XD
Today then I know jl is going YAY

Found my last time fav song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cx7knerjvE&list=LLJiBEA9ugqPvxDctCJr_1_A
Red- Daniel Merriweather.



No comments:

Post a Comment