Thursday 7 February 2013

One day before judgement day

Who knows what you know? Who knows what you dont? I dont even know what youre thinking and hiding.
Must be prepared to answer questions that may be unexpected. Of course Im scared that you already know the truth. That might me one of my breaking point in which I will be losing a friend again.
Regretted make permanent decisions with temporary feelings but I just cant help it. I thought we could still be happy like what we've been through. Memories keep haunting and I really regret. Then back to the conclusion that ive made during the past weekends, its so true that for either ways im hurting myself but this way is not as hurtful as the other way although the other way has its own advantages which are very heart warming. 
Where did gff go?
Where did the trust go?
Maybe one day u think about the possibilities that we might have.....then youve missed out too much.
Guessed what she gave you is what I cant give you. Im having the mindset that you two will be together one day. Possible.
Wanna hate you so badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment